Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The numbers....

I have seen several of you do this so I am going to give it a shot. I started doing the numbers during my workout yesterday and this is what I got.

14- miles I biked
1- time I swore during my workout
9- total hills I biked up yesterday
8- hills I made it up without standing up!!
65- minutes to do 14miles!
10- minutes faster it took to bike yesterday than it took last week! (thanks to katie for the advice on getting up those hills)
0- pain I feel in my knees this week from biking!!
3- people I talked to from DirecTV yesterday
2- people who I yelled, cried and was mean to from DirecTV
1- person from DirecTV who actually was willing to help me
$49.00- that DirecTV refunded me for their stupidity!
12- noon when DirecTV will be here to give me ANSWERS!!
4- mental break downs I had due to stupid stuff! (that is what is called Stress-A-Beth)


So that sums up yesterday. Hopefully today runs smooth. I have an afternoon run planned with Dud. Then going to go pick up my car from being inspected.

What are some numbers from your day yesterday or today?

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

Hi from a new follower and avid runner!

I'm going to give the numbers theme a try :)

I'm hosting Fitness Friday blog hop beginning this week. I would love to have you join. Linking up is a great way to increase followers, readers and interest in your blog.

Here are the details

Life As I See It [FItness, Health and Happiness]

Thanks!