Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A day with FAMILY!

A day at the museum with the niece and nephew!

We started off with a good old car race!


Then climbing of the beanstalk! Henry has no fear going up...the coming back down isn't so easy.


Then the best part of all! The butterfly house!! There are hundreds of butterflies, hummingbirds and a toucan in there.


There was also some really cool looking flowers and plants.

Evie and Henry saying hello to a little bird.


Then a butterfly enjoying the smell of Evie's shampoo!! A butterfly landed on my phone when I tried to take this pic and i couldn't get a pic of that obviously!

After running wild in the museum for 2 hours we headed outside to the gazebo to have lunch!A nice picnic lunch with Grammy and Aunt SB!
It was a great day with FAMILY! I love my two little hummus thieves! Yes I brought that for lunch and it was all they wanted to eat too! It took 2mins in the car for them to fall asleep too! I was so happy to have this time with them and hope next time I head up there Bri can join me!


QOTD: Have you ever enjoyed the museum like you were 4yrs old again?

There are no pics to prove it but I played A LOT of the games with or without the kids!!



I am still trying to raise money for Arthritis Foundation for my marathon in September. I am 75% to my goal!! http://2011RochesterMarathon.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=464217&supId=323269467

1 comment:

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

I LOVE museums!! My husband however does not share my fascination with them :(