Friday, May 13, 2011

You Scream I scream We all Scream for Ice Cream!!

Workout Thursday: 3.65 30:30
Workout Friday: 2.5miles easy

I love prerace days!! We all head towards the local Ice Cream place. It is a 1.5mile run there then we walk about quarter a mile while we eat our ice cream cones. Then we finish up the last half mile by jogging home. Today I had birthday cake ice cream YUM!!


Hey Hey enjoying her Creamsicle Ice Cream



Hey Hey and her sis Manda!!

Manda and I

10k race in the morning!! Calling for rain and honestly I wouldn't mind it on this race. It is all bike path it is horrible when it is all sun. Gets real hot! Then after the race my parents are coming for their first visit to the cabin!!! YEA!!

1 comment:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Good luck tomorrow at your race!!
That sounds like a great pre-race ritual--yum!
:)