Monday, May 23, 2011

Another busy day!

A round of pictures of things that happened this weekend!




Painting of the ceiling all by my lonesome....but Bri had a great 24hours with the Wilson!


Polyurethaning the floor/ceiling for the upstairs.....to clarify..the one side is the floor and the other is the ceiling for the kitchen. I was doing the kitchen side for 3hours on Sunday.



Then I made my favorite dish of Shrimp Alfredo. This Is bri's plate!




My dish to help with serving size!





My last Monday of the school year!!!! Have lots of testing to do still this week. Hoping to get it done by Wednesday so we can start to clean this crazy room up!!

Running today!! Hoping for the best with my shins! :)


QOTD: What house work do you actually enjoy doing?
I love tearing things apart and starting new! Staining and painting are my jobs!




2 comments:

Stephanie F said...

just found your blog and i love it. it's so cute! and that shrimp alfredo looks delicious!

Julia said...

thanks for commenting on my blog! I am excited to follow you!

that alfredo looks so delicious! I am not sure if there is any house work I like...haha. I like rearranging my furniture around...does that count? :) have a good day!