Friday, May 6, 2011

This was our evening for 4HOURS!!!! Dud said it would take an hour to put a door in....yea that didn't happen. So the abs didn't happen OOPS. Dinner didn't happen until 8pm during IDOL. Poor Bri didn't eat until 9pmish and he had a horrible headache.

Walk-A-Thon today with the kiddos so I am taking my GPS with me to measure out my walking right along them! Hoping to at least get a few miles in around the track! It is supposed to get to 70 degrees today so I am looking forward to a nice walk this AM and a nice run with the family this afternoon.

Heading to Hershey tomorrow to take Bri to a conference. Then I am meeting up with LeLe and her mom to go to the Hershey Zoo and to lunch! SO excited to see her!!!

:)

2 comments:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Have fun at the Walk-A-Thon--great ways to get in the miles!
:)

LeLe Geib said...

It was so good to see you!!!! We need to make it more than a yearly event! You look GREAT! Thank you for our beautiful card and books. :)