Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dragging

Today was a VERY long day of testing. At the beginning, middle and end of the year the reading teachers go in and level all students. This week I started with kindergarten with my 3 paraprofessionals. I was going strong until we got to today. I was yawning while listening to the kiddo's reading. I guess after hearing the same books for four days it gets to be a little bit boring. But overall the kids did great and I will be happy when the next three weeks are over and all data is turned in!

I have not done a workout today but plan on doing the abs during IDOL results show and Bones. It beats sitting on the couch. I have most of the abs routine memorized from Six week six pack

Off to make dinner...Bri and Dud have been working on installing the new screen door for 2hours and I have waited to cook. But I am going to be a little selfish and make Mac and Cheese with venison burger.

Be on the look out for the review of Jillian Michaels Jumpstart 14 day cleanse in the next few days.
so I will set the timer to one minute and to reps like Jillian Michaels does on the DVD.

No comments: