Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TIred

Workout: Zumba that kicked my sore behind from the run the day before. She threw the dance in that does squats for 3minutes and it wore me out!





Warning I am not good at focusing on taking a picture and smiling when I am beat!










So I rushed home to make Honey BBQ Chicken with angel hair pasta. I also forgot to take a picture of it....yes not quite into the routine of the picture taking yet. But it was delicious for my one new recipe for the week. Bri also devoured it all up! I thought I made too much but he ate 3 pieces plus tapioca pudding!





Then I attacked some chores.....the ant infested mailbox (another half mile walk), and some couponing during my shows, then kitchen clean up. I some how avoided the laundry pile I had!


Kub loves newspaper! She also loves tearing it all up or hiding under it when I am trying to read it!


Hoping to get a rain run in this afternoon with Dud. I will have to see what he is up to! Then bringing home Long John Silver's for Bri!


Long day of assessments today and the rest of the week.


1 comment:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I haven't tried Zumba but I'd like to --nice to know it's a tough workout!
:)