Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tid Bits

On to Thursday Tid Bits! I am making a list of places that I would like to go to or see while in D.C. in March beyond walking the best walk ever!

1. D.C. cupcakes. I wanted to go there last time I was in D.C. with my mom but she was all about staying around the monuments and museums not going to Georgetown. I am all ready to go because our hotel is in Georgetown!!

2. A frozen Yogurt place! I am so jealous of all of you who have a place near you and go all the time. I have NEVER been to one. (maybe this should be a 30 before 30 goal!) I did see on Run Girl Run a place she went to last night that looks good to! She went to Tasti D Lite!

3. Go back to NCIS store and see if there is anything new to buy!! I already have the NCIS sweatshirt and Bri has the hat.

4. Meet new friends!!! Whoohoo I am so excited for my first blogger meet-up!!!

QOTD: Where do you try to go on a vacay? Food places or historical?

1 comment:

Coy Martinez said...

I'm a huge fan of D.C.!!

Although I live almost 9 hours away I try and go twice a year! The Newseum!! You gotta go!! They have the tower off the top of the World Trade Center in there. It's really a great place to go!