Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tid Bits

1. I broke the water streak already. When Bri is actually around in the morning and I have someone besides a cat to talk to I end up going way off schedule and get to work about 10mins later if not more and forget about half of my stuff. SO...I am drinking my water now instead of when I woke up. I also have the hiccups. I am trying to eat my bagel and I can't because I already almost choked on a piece when I hiccuped with it in my mouth.

2. I want to get back into my 6 week Abs DVD by Jillian. I dug it out the other day. I would like to do it before work now I just need to wake. my. butt. up. I think I need to put an ugly pick next to my phone/alarm so when I turn it off I am reminded why it is going off!

3. Day 4 of assessments....ugh.....Hopefully we finish up the worst part today which is DIBELS....Take my word for it you are ready to claw your eyes out at the end of the day. We have done a grade each day so far. Today we finish 2nd bc they have 5 classes so it is taking longer and hopefully get in 4th grade. Tomorrow is a make up day and I have 3 to do. Pray that that is only 20mins!!

4. Last night I decided to make something new for dinner. We used to buy bagged stir fry from the frozen section but there just isnt any really good ones anymore. So I wanted to try to make my own. I heated up some shrimp in the pan then added frozen peas, beans,carrots and water chestnuts (Bri only eats water chestnuts..Oops).. I added sweet and sour sauce and Voila!

5. I had to go to the dentist yesterday to have a filling filled. When you hear the dentist say oh no we have a problem I don't think I knew how to react. It was right after he did the drilling. I guess he said he thoguht he drill too far and hit the nerve. Ends up he was right above it but VERY close. So he put a special medicine on it before the filling. OH GREAT! Well my jaw is very tight and sore today not cool!

QOTD: Have you ahve any bad Dentist experiences?

No comments: