Thursday, January 5, 2012

National Walk for Epilepsy

Our team is started! Jamie and I have created a team to the Walk for Epilepsy on March 31st 2012~

You can find our team page here. You can join the the team and come walk with us or you can virtually join us if you can not make it! I am so excited to be teaming up with Jamie and Amanda will also be traveling to D.C. with me! (It is only the second time I will have been to D.C and I got us a hotel in Georgetown so getting some cupcakes!!).

Jamie was able to team us up with For the Win to create T-shirts for us! Here is what they did for Breast Cancer. Ours will be purple with the logo “Take A Stand for Epilepsy”

 

Our design is still being finished I will be back to update. The shirts are being made in either Dri Fit for $25 or normal t-shirt for $20. If you are interested in a shirt email me (lilmacteach@gmail.com).

I am looking forward to my first fundraiser for something that is so close to me. I thank you all in advance for you support for Epilepsy.

1 comment:

Jamie W said...

woo hoo! so excited :)