Friday, April 29, 2011

So last night Brian said no more Mopey SB he got me outside to atleast walk the property. Since my stuffy nose and pounding head were yelling at me no run tonight! So as we walked around we checked to see if there were any damage from all the rain. What was hilarious and I wish I had my phone was that Brian got stuck in the mud twice and lost his flip flop both times!
It felt good to get out of the house even though I felt like crap.




I watched IDOL and was so depressed to see Casey go...bummer. So this morning after tossing and turning all night I decided to try to head into work. About 30minutes of a meeting where I couldn't hear what anyone was saying I got back in my car and headed home.

I curled right back in bed and didn't wake up until noon! The dayquil has finally kicked in my my throat is still killing me. So I am off to make the famous Ireland style Mrs. Grass's soup with egg noodles, Alphabet noodles and the Mrs. Grass soup! Thanks Manda for the great idea
!!

1 comment:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Get better soon, soup always make me feel better!
:)