Monday, March 14, 2011

Mileage

Ever feel like "OK, I said I was going to do a long run today so get off you butt and get it done" Yea well I had to really talk myself into that 5.3miles yesterday. It started off good 8:15ish pace. Then it all went down hill when I turned around. Actually it went up and against the wind. I didn't even realize it was windy until I turned around. Where I was running is a lot of open fields to and all alone so there was no chance of getting away from it. So I powered through it and just went for the miles not the time. So as soon as I got home I passed out on the couch. By the way I am allowed to because Brian is sleeping so I should be able to as well.

Then I made some awesome steak wraps for dinner. Then to motivate myself to be able to have ice dream for desert I tried out Jillian Michaels Six week Six pack. Oh does she ever kick your butt in that one. Not feeling too bad yet but I am sure I will.

Now it is a full day of PSSA testing with 4th grade. Say a little prayer that the kids and I have the amount of rest, full bellies and knowledge to get through this!!!

No comments: