Monday, August 22, 2011

Auria headphones



Workout today...rest from the "eh...don't want to talk about it just want to move on from it" half marathon yesterday.

A while back I won a pair of Auria Headphones from Marisa @ The Pace of My Life. I was able to choose what color I wanted. I went with the black and pink Exceed pair since my shuffle is pink!



These headphones come with different earbuds to help fit all size ears. I tried a few of them out and ended up choosing the conical size. I have very odd earholes I guess.
They also come with a nice bag and the volume can be adjusted from the headphones.


I have not run with them yet since I have only done my half marathon since I received them but I will try them out tomorrow!

Thanks Marisa!!

3 comments:

Christina @ The Athletarian said...

Awesome headphones!! They match your ipod perfectly!

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Awesome win with the headphones! I don't run with music because I can never find headphones that fit...maybe these could work?

ATTrio said...

Nice Headphones. Let us know how they work! Cut blog.

alwaystrainingtrio.blogspot.com

-Jen