Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tid Bits

1. I am officially on Spring Break until next Thursday! This is the longest break I have had since college. I started my break last night after school with a great 6mile run. I did tempo for three of those miles at 7:57, 7:52 and 7:44.  It felt great~

2. I entered in my run from last night into the Jelly Bean Virtual run for my 10k. I finished in…photo 2

photo 1

3. I have several errands to run today related to Easter treats I want to make. I learned the hard way though that I do not own the proper dishes to back this awesome treat I saw on pinterest.

Bunny Butt Cake

source

Anyone have a wedding registry they want to let me be on with them I am lacking in kitchenware big time!

 

What are you doing for Easter? Any new treats? Easter egg hunts?

No comments: