Monday, April 23, 2012

This lady's 62nd bday!!

This weekend I went home to celebrate my moms bday!

We spent Saturday doing what girls do. My mom and I were up early and headed to the running store. She helped my check out new running shoes. I had a $15 off coupon but even with that as I said before I could not spend the money. So instead I got a handheld water bottle that only ended up being $5. Then my two sisters, niece, my mom and I met for lunch. It was delicious and my niece was adorable! 

After a busy day of us girls shopping we headed home to join the boys for a steak dinner on the grill. Though one boy decided to snore right through dinner! He woke up in time for cake though!

After cake my nephew was so wound after his major power nap! He had me put on a mask he made. I had the brilliant idea to send this text to Bri....I loved the response :) Love how we can scare him from 2hours away!

How was your weekend? Any family time?

No comments: