Thursday, February 2, 2012

11 randoms

I was tagged by MCM Mama to complete the 11 randoms that have been going around the blogger world lately.

Here are the rules:

1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!

So here we go!

1. I was the shortest person in my class for years. I was always the last one in when we lined up for class pictures.

2. I was also the 3rd youngest in my class with a September birthday.

3. I went to band camp and played the flute years before American Pie came out.

4. I wanted a perm when I was six and my mom said I could get a home perm..my response “But I want to wear it to school!” That story get’s a good laugh every time my family shares it.

5. My sister broke my nose with a hockey stick while sledding.

6.  I share my birthday with a cousin, second cousin, great aunt and uncle.

7. I have 5 cats at the moment spread out in 3 houses.

8. I am majorly addicted to Diet Soda. I will drink either coke or pepsi but if I ha the choice it would be pepsi.

9. I have to sleep on my stomach when I fall asleep but I always wake up on my back.

10. My hair has been blonde, brown, red, bleached, perm and straight.

11. I said the moment I met Bri that I was going to be with him!

The questions

1. Do you sleep with a lovey? If so, what? I sleep with my cats laying on my chest.
2. Where’s your favorite place to go on vacation? I love the Adirondacks

3. Have you ever been on a cruise? If so, where did you go? Never been but really want to!
4. What’s your favorite day of the week? Friday! I have less lessons and breaks from team meetings
5. Is there a vegetable that you absolutely refuse to eat? onions
6. How close to where you were born do you live? I live 2hours and 15mins away from home.
7. How many states have you lived in? I have lived in NY and PA
8. Favorite snack? Chocolate any chocolate but I love dark chocolate lately
9. Favorite non-running related blog? Honestly I only follow mostly running bogs
10. Are you addicted to pinterest? (find me there if you are LOL) I don’t get too crazy with it I look at it once in awhile.
11. What’s your favorite room in your current house? Living room with the wood stove and awesome couch.

My questions

1. Cat or dog? If neither than what?

2. Grease or sugar post race?

3. Silver or gold jewelry?

4. Boot cut, skinny, or straight leg jeans?

5. If you were on the show which trainer Dolvet or Bob?

6. Do you use Daily mile or something else?

7. Venison or beef or both?

8. Garmin or normal watch?

9.  US made or foreign made car?

10. Home grown produce or buy at the store?

11. Blogger you want to meet?

Those I tag!! If you have already done it sorry.

1. Heather Endless Jubilee

2. Amanda Running Runs in the Family

3.  Jamie One step at a time

4. Marisa Pace of my life

5. Cortney A so called runner

6. Fancy Nancy

7.  Sarah Running to keep up with a toddler

That is all I am going to tag! Have fun!

1 comment:

Jamie W said...

Hey.... thanks for tagging! Ill have to do this tomorrow .... :)