Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tid Bits

1. You know you are really tired when cats wrestling on your back during the night doesn't wake you up.

2. I am an awful girl friend....I am doing an awful job making dinner this week!! Any ideas???

3. Kohls opened on Sunday and I still haven't gone!! What is wrong with me???

4. This post stinks! I have nothing positive to share sorry everyone.

5. I have not run all week because I am still trying to adjust to my new meds. I have been asleep atleast by 7:30pm.

Ever been slowed down by meds in your life?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Miss SB, you are not an awful girlfriend...you are still recovering and recouping from last weekend and the adjustment to the meds. I know he understands what's going on is flexible.

Dinner ideas: ham steaks & scallop potatoes, steaks or chicken and eggs &potatoes, BBQ chicken on the grill, shake and bake pork chops, hot dogs and mac and cheese, meatloaf??

The positive for you this week is that you completed a marathon two weekends ago and completed a half marathon last weekend!!

Adam said...

Ditto,

Another thing I have been thinking about making is pulled pork!

Jamie W said...

Happens to me too (with the meds)!

Dinner.. sorry. I stink at making dinner!

Hope you're feeling better.