Monday, September 19, 2011

Quick recap

I DID IT! I ran the Rochester Marathon yesterday and I got a 3min PR!! I will have a full pic review later. But I made it to the finish with lots of love from family who got to lots of cheer spots and great support from Dud who ran mile 9.5-22ish with me.

The arms went up when they called out my name WHHOOOOHOOOO!!! I told Dud I could get myself to the finish and I did! 4:12:13.
 I was dancing with the music below! A smile didn't leave my face the whole day. (well maybe when I sat in the ice bath LOL)
Thanks again for all the support from family, friends Dailymile friends and blogger friends! All your positive thoughts kept my mind from venturing far down a negative road, when I started doubting you all brought me back up!!!

6 comments:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Congrats on a finish and a PR, woo-hoo!!!!

fancy nancy said...

WAY TO GO!!!!! That's awesome and a pr to add to it!!! Congrats!

Courtney said...

That is awesome!! Congrats!!!

Jamie W said...

Congrats! :) Awesome job... I hope I get as good of a time as you!!!

Julia said...

yeahhhhhhhh!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! on your PR! and you just won my giveaway :) about to go post the good news on my blog :)

Julia said...

OH! and p.s. we drove through williamsport on the way home and I DEFINITELY thought of you and waved ;)