Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank you

I want to start with a BIG thank you for everyone who sent prayers and such my way. I believe it all worked in my favor for sure! I got in to see my DR right away yesterday morning. Since I have not had seizures in my sleep before the Dr deemed this seizure stress/exhaustion induced. So marathon then half marathon not good idea for me...whoops.

I get to drive still just have to increase my meds again. I started right away with the meds yesterday. I have to pay attention to any side effects. All I know is that I fell asleep at 7:30 last night and I hit the pillow at 6pm tonight. I got myself back up though tonight. I can't miss NCIS!!!!

I am hoping that the meds settle down and the tiredness goes away soon. It was a long day at work yawning all day.

NCIS time!!! Have a good night everyone!

2 comments:

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Glad the news is good!

Julia said...

so glad to hear good news and that you are doing well!