Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sesame Street Live

Last night the Aunties took Ella to see Sesame Street Live and she loved it! She "sang" and she DANCED! She would say and sign more music! It was a blast!



Here she is doing the Hula!




After the show around 9pm I got on the treadmill to do just one mile for the RW running streak. I am staying with this no matter how late or how tired I am!

QOD: Have you tried any all natural things for cleansing? I am trying out apple cider vinegar today...no clue how it will taste but I have heard good things about it for energy and bloating.

1 comment:

fancy nancy said...

We brought our Em last year to this! She loved it!! Great job on not letting anything get in the way of your streak!! Never tried a cleanse....I had always thought of doing one but never have. You'll have to let us know how it works out for you!