Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rochester

This is from last week but for some reason it never posted


Thursday I headed up to Rochester. Brian headed to Vegas to have a blast with the boys. His best friend wanted his bachelor party out there and Brian made it happen:) I first did some couch shopping, then went to library time to see Paul merklein drawsomebigfaces.com, then ice cream time. Well my sisters and I got ice cream the kids were asleep in the car with AC!!


















After that we headed to a pool I used to work at. So weird being back there after 8 years. then it was time to celebrate my sisters bday that was the fourth but they waited until I was in town.


To end the night the kids had a sleepover with me at my parents house. My niece decided to sleep on one couch and I was on the other. She fell on the floor twice but I had the floor covered with pillows. She didn't even wake up!!

No comments: