Friday, July 20, 2012

MIA

I have been laying low lately. I have been working in my classroom a few times this week and also getting in some runs for my half training. Saturday we hit the trails for a 5 mile trail race. I ran it in 45:29 mins a 8:30 pace. It was about 5.3 miles and and up hill finish (love those). I place 4th female 2nd in my AG. Heather, Amanda and Dud also ran and stuck together. I for some reason always say I am staying with them but never do :(.









Showing off all of our skirts!


We also hit up the local fair where the little one decided she needed two pairs of sun glasses!



This weekend I have a bachelorette party/wine tour on the NY finger lakes. The following day I am doing a 4.5mile race. Another busy weekend!

Anyone else racing?? Been on a wine tour??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. great job on your race! Congrats!