Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SBBC recap and Boston

I have had trouble posting my SBBC challenge post this week but it seems so minute to what is going on in the world right now. Someone- either from among us or from another country attacked us.  But either way someone attacked the running community and it hurts. But we are strong and we will stand together and get through this together. I was so relieved Monday afternoon when I heard that everyone I knew was safe. I checked on all my blogger friends and also BIL brother and family who were there running. I sat in a parent meeting with phone in hand watching text after text come in checking on me and my reaction but all I wanted was that one text that they were alright. Finally that text came in and I loudly let out a huge sigh. I stopped the meeting just to fill everyone in. No one knew that the attacks had happened. We finished the meeting and I drove straight home skipping my run for the day. I sat and watched a few hours of news until I couldn't watch anymore. I did not sleep much that night just confused on the WHY?? Yesterday I ran 4.09 miles in memory of the bombs going off at the 4:09 hour mark. My fastest marathon is 4:12....I could have been approaching the finishline then. It is scary and it is one of the things on my mind has I pushed through my run yesterday. #prayforboston

Monday: 30min yoga, 1hour zumba, Arms, abs. 64 oz water, 7 freggies
Tuesday: walk, 64 oz water, 7 freggies
Wednesday: Abs, Arms, Legs, 30min yoga, 3.1mile run 64 oz water, 7 freggies
Thursday: 60min yoga, walk, 64 oz water, 7 freggies
Friday: 3mile run 64 oz water, 7 freggies
Saturday: 5k race, eliptical, running around with Ella on the track!
Sunday: Walk, Zumbathon  64 oz water

No comments: