Monday, April 1, 2013

#Sbbc #besfoot week 4

This week I kept up with my yoga for the most part and really tried to get 2 hours a day as well. With spring break starting on Thursday I was really eager to get some different workouts in with all my extra time. Thursday we were a little more lazy than I wanted to be. We had company that I wasn't ready for so I rushed around and broke a sweat vacuuming and dusting and getting laundry around. Then we hung out on the couch visiting and watching The Hobbit. Once they left I finally got Bri off the couch to walk outside.

Friday Heather and I started early with our workouts and I just kept moving all day. We got in the Muscle Mania class (that kicked my butt) then went right in to Armit Yoga that was so relaxing, though my mind was everywhere for the whole 1.5hours. I got home and Bri was ready to stack our firewood. So I quickly ate and got out there for 2.5hours. We started by walking it up the hill but eventually did use the wagon. But I was dying the whole time since my arms were still tired from the Muscle Mania class. Then at 3:30 I met up the Family for the Friday Fun Run! It was a hard run bc we were running into the wind for the last mile.

Saturday we did a lot of errands and walking then headed out to the parents to do a egg hunt with Ella. So other than all the walking and running around finding eggs I didn't get in a workout. Though I did get a good sweat at ATT when they tried to pay me to leave Verizon!! Crazy I tell ya, I told them I plan on leaving Verizon but once my contract is up in a month.



Sunday was a very fun day! We started our Easter off by finishing the wood stacking job :) We then headed out to the parents house for Easter lunch. Before we ate we did a little 3mile run so our bellies were ready to eat!! I would have loved the run but it was very cold and raining. I got inside and got out of my close ASAP!

So here is a full recap of the week:

Monday: Bob Harper DVDs for 45mins, Arms 14mins, Yoga 60 + Freggies and 64 oz
Tuesday: 5mile run 46mins, arms 14mins, abs 18mins, yoga 30mins + freggies and 64 oz


Wednesday: 2mile walk 45mins, yoga strength 30mins, arms 14mins +freggies and 64 oz
Thursday: 2 mile walk, 60min yoga strength, + freggies
Friday: Muscle Main class, Armit Yoga, Stacking wood, 2.5mile run
Saturday: Freggies and wish I could count all my errands!!
Sunday: 3mile run + freggies

Bought a new Jillian Micheals DVD today...I am ready to Kickbox!!!

1 comment:

RunToTheFinish said...

that wood stack was crazy!! definitely counts as a workout.

Sounds like a great spring break